Thursday, April 9, 2009

First cg worshipping lead....

Dear readers, welcome back to my second post…. I was wondering whether my first blog was a good 1 but I think it seem to be like one.
While I was attending Christian Fellowship (CF) at my college which is Tunku Abdul Rahman, I was praying that I could do more for Him and suddenly something just happen….out of a sudden, my CF president came up to me and ask me to lead the worshipping time for hostel care group (cg) on Thursday night, it gave me quite a shock because I felt that I was not ready but actually in my heart, I know I am ready to take anything on as long as God is being there for me….that was why I just took the responsibility to do it and hope to accomplish it well…. I was hoping that everything would turn out well this Thursday…. I think the details would be given out after the cg.
I hope that everyone would turn up for the cg this coming Thursday…. May the Lord bless this care group….and everyone that are living in Taman Bunga Raya or hostelians of course are invited to the cg regardless of any race or religion so we would come together to pray and fellowship with each other and part of it all have fun…. Well I think that’s all for now….hope to write out another post soon….happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment