Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Friends

Dear readers, I would be having this blog as my first blog ever, so I doubt it will be a good one. Please be patient as I try to improve myself in writing out expressions well and easily understood by you guys at first glance. Btw, let me introduce myself, JQ, Jian, or maybe The Dreamer as you can see at the top of the blog.
In life, I feel that friends are people that makes most of the difference in our life, but in reality, our parents contributes the most to our life and our growth. Friends are people who come and go in our life, and very few of them would become loyal to one another after they depart from their present life and enter a different life, like for example me and my friends leaving for our respective life after we have accomplish our work in our high school life. The only friends from my high school which are still in contact with me are Sean and Kent which I feel lucky about because not many people have friends which are so loyal and would even remember us. I am also happy to say that these friends are actually my best friends. I pray that they are in good health…..God bless them…btw I did not forget about friends who have been kind and helpful to me eversince I was in secondary school….I would be putting up some of these pictures and photographs that have been taken before I left my life there…..happy times….lol. Generally, friends are people who shape part of our personality and influence us to either be in the good gang or bad gang….for me, I am lucky to say I didn’t fall for the trap that was set up for students who are either not wise enough or unlucky (didn’t mean to offend anyone). But sometimes with some people are also not easy like our friends for example who is a hypocrite, I couldn’t say his name because it will be very offending. Hope that he will find out his mistake and correct himself but I think he must have change himself before he left high school. But this friend of mine have help me( I am still wondering actually) by telling things people have been gossiping about me when I was still in form 2….that time, there were some complications between me and my friend, thank God it kinda workout between us….Generally lets hope that we will find an ideal friend in our life….in my opinion, its better to have a good friend than having so many friends but not one which is actually loyal to us……I think I better stop here….tomorrow there would be a physics test….pray I do well….haha…..bb…thx for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment