Thursday, September 1, 2011

ThePlan11- Day 1


Today, I wanna say that it felt like DIFFERENT…

Not just because I am attending a conference, that’s why I say such things. I will start off with yesterday; when I was praying in the hall with the others during the sessions, it felt like something or someone was literally touching the part where my heart was, I seriously don’t know if it’s really God but I decided to believe that it was Jesus who touched my heart. Only that I started to wonder whether or not, something is about to happen to my life forever, like you know, people mention that when touched by God, their lives are transformed forever. I wonder if that’s really it. Truthfully speaking, I was actually expecting something from this conference but I have never exactly given it much thought about what I really want from here, leave here with what? That’s what I ponder about.

Few questions shot at me were;
  1.       What was I expecting to get after leaving this place? 
  2.      What can I contribute to the society/ country/ God’s kingdom after I leave this place?
  3.       What am I willing to die for? What am I willing to live for?

It was just in that sphere where I felt helpless?? I should say.

Looking at things that I should give up in order to carry God’s work within me, it felt like I have to give up on computer games, certain form of videos with wrong elements in them, things of the sort, I supposed. Besides that, I feel like giving it a try regarding politics and being on that mission field, I believed that it is somewhat a mission field that God is calling most of us to be in; it’s a tough mission field but not an impossible one.  Not exactly being on that mission field but I wanna know as much about that mission field, at least I am in the know and I understand the heart of God that way. 

Seriously, this is just the first day, so I am longing to know what I am here for, praise the Lord for sending me =\

Yet again, I am going to trust that the Lord is going to show me something through this conference, I just have to pray harder and looking harder with my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment