Sunday, August 21, 2011

Night after finals


Guess that tonight seem a little quieter than usual due to the fact that I don’t have much of paper to study, what did I do to fulfil my time??

First went for dinner with Young… then went over to his place, didn’t know that the place look so similar to Cendi but it was way better, kinda like it there, although I regret one thing about it, not close to the sports areas where I am most interested in.

After long time of crapping at his room, started heading back for Cendi, hoping to finish up the appeal letter that I most dearly needed to hand up tomorrow,

Right now just about to play DRAGON NEST for a while, and hopefully time for some shut eye till next morning, (my most favourite part of the night) J

Onto the game!!! WOOOHOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment