Sunday, August 21, 2011

Last Paper~~


Ohhh look! It’s already close to 6 in the morning…

Need to get thoroughly prepared for the last important paper of the semester, LINEAR ALGEBRA….
It is never possible to wait for the papers to be truly over before you can enjoy to the maximum. Although, I am still having moral in around few days, to be précised, it will be on Tuesday evening, I will only start studying on Sunday night, whole Sunday afternoon, I will be enjoying for that matter.

Just wanna thank God for giving me the strength and as much focus during the week itself, couldn’t have done it with all the kinds of distraction before me, such as my discouragement in my carry marks, certain on9 games and much more. Thank God once again as always for being there for me when I fall.

Coming back to preparation, this was actually the last paper and here I am at MCD today super early morning, glad that I didn’t sleep through tonight, and good thing Raymas called me when I was dozing off when I was still at Cendi, imagine that I didn’t know much about the paper and I am still sleeping, and guess what? My paper is the next morning itself, first thing in the morning. 

Now back to preparation, hopefully everything will go smoothly now which is  before and during the exam itself. Thank God again J

No comments:

Post a Comment