Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Careless move...

I do not know whether I should be happy or not. It was like quite bad in the morning, only realise that I forgot to do something the night before, registering for my apartment for the next semester, how careless...

I became worried all of a sudden, then I started praying about it, hoping that I still could manage to get a place in the apartment for the first semester of the first year of degree. I was quite worried but then when I gave a thought again about it, suddenly something told me that it was kinda a waste of time worrying about something which cannot be done. So I stopped worrying about it then I think that I should just leave it in God's hands, and hold onto Him, believing He would grant me my prayer request.

I only hope tomorrow I would be able to settle every single problem I might have face earlier, I believe and hope with a thankful heart to my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment