Friday, March 5, 2010

First week at uni apartment

Ok, officially first week of uni this semester sucks to the extent I almost want to vomit literally.

My housemates are Indians who drink and this happen like every night, not forgetting the worse part of it is that they vomit and every morning I just cannot forget the stench in my nostrils.

Especially when I am in the bathroom taking my morning shower... and I am seriously speechless about it already. Besides that, my slipper have been going missing on and off, and it's really hitting me hard on the head, feeling like I am about to explode right in their face. And I don't feel safe putting my things outside my room, the living room is still quite empty after the first week ended....

I am really hoping that I can find a room where me and my roommate can shift into and not face the same problem, probably best is having better housemates who I know and can trust. Still working on that in the mean time, pray that my Heavenly Father would answer my prayer before things go any worser onto the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment