Sunday, November 25, 2012

Samsung Mob!lers Event Invitation- Part 1

To be honest, I am very unsure what to say or where to even start writing about the topic that I just put up on the title section of this post.


found this picture on Mob!lers gallery :)
Yeah, I could say that I did not expect anything from Samsung Mob!lers and definitely did not expect this group will even give it a thought of calling me to get myself involved in this event. Like seriously, I don't even know the figures of people that got themselves sign up for this event. How many participants? A few will have been an understatement.

As I was pondering about what happen about a month ago when I first sign up for the event, it has nothing got to do with dreaming about even being chosen, as it was never possible for me to believe that out of so many people in any one contest or competition that I participated in, will I ever be able to catch the judges' eye. But in this event, Samsung Mob!lers Deputy Editor, Dennis Yu must have seen something special in me. I still do not know what is that 'thing' that shines in me yet. but I am very sure everyone of us have something special that we could share with the world.

So far that I heard, there were 2000 applicants that got themselves involved in this event. It could have been half heartedly, or even one with much expectations. I was definitely one that fits both the description that I came up with. Both half hearted when it comes to signing up for new events and probably another thought of having a slight glimpse of expectation of probably being able to have an impactful experience for myself.

I got to know about this event thru many of my friends who got themselves signed up and gotten hold of free choki choki chocolate that were given away at that period of time. I didn't plan to participate but someone got a hold of me, and being my submissive self, I obliged to get myself participated. Probably something good could come out of this. I do not know. There were quite a number of interesting promotions regarding this event if we get ourselves signed up. One of it was actually going overseas which definitely caught my eye and attention. Like I said, I love being able to be exposed to new things in new areas, countries whatever you call it.

Got myself signed up without expecting them ever to call me for anything up till a few days ago, which I did say a month plus later...

to be continued~~

No comments:

Post a Comment