Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekly postage



This week in my opinion just does not seem any similar compared to the few weeks I normally go thru with. Basically, I have ceng meng with my family and therefore, there were things needed to be done and some things that needs to be sacrifice, as such we time for studies, assignments, and whatever time that I could have had if I were not doing all this. 

Anyway I was really glad that God shield me from stuff that I think I may not be able to handle, and also prepared my heart to go thru things that may easily offends me. You know like really praise God for that. 

I think it will be better to remain those stuff anonymous for certain reasons, mostly ancestral worship to be a little more specific.
And yeah, I am glad that I have this revelation for losing weight on the scales. And that will be DIET, since it plays the most important role, apparently it contributes about 60% of the factors where weight is loss. Good diet is hard to come by lately, since like there is always good food wherever you go, even in the house. Just this afternoon, when I thought of skipping any extra snacks due to calorie calculation and eaten a kuah teow bee hun curry for lunch, there goes great food brought back from my mom’s side ceng meng. Food such as fruit muffins, curry puffs, pau, and fruit cake. Mmmhm, I really want it but I just couldn’t do it. But alas, I still have a bite or a portion out of whatever it was on that plate. Poor self control that I have, nevertheless, I have to control the next time.

Went for a great jogging session, keep telling myself that opportunities that I have never can be taken for granted, and have to be achieved for its intended results. I really am looking forward to losing weight. Felt much more at peace knowing something else about losing weight which is D-I-E-T. Tomorrow have to get back to UNITEN, so yeah, have to start packing tonight and get studying for upcoming test, and preparation for all sorts of assignments. J

No comments:

Post a Comment