Saturday, January 7, 2012

Waiting for zeee new phone

Couldn't believe that I might have to wait for another half a year or even till the end of the year. It will just depend on what phone am I looking forward. Either the awesome built in android 4.0 phones, or getting galaxy R and upgrading it to 4.0 then. 

I am not even sure if Galaxy R is coming into Malaysia officially, although quite a few websites or blogs have somehow confirm it's existence of information.

I could only see as my eyes and ears could reach, there are like all AP sets which I don't fancy due to the fact I was holding one for the last 2 years and I wasn't happy about it. 
(maybe due to the fact that I was a noob and wasn't fussy back then when I was about to get a new phone)

Till then, I could only expect to use my old phone until it's almost completely worn out. Hope so, fingers cross ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment