Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Test and then....*tada*

Grasp.... Having test today and on Friday too

How can things get any worse due to the fact that I felt so excited and anxious at the same time, hopefully preparation is enough for the past few weeks.

I am also excited about the upcoming sharing activity (video) on 15 November and PRAISE AND WORSHIP night. I just wanna let God have all the glory and praises that night. I just hope that my intentions won't turn out wrong by wanting the different kinds of music from the same band, just to enjoy and have fun. It's God's time, but I am reminded that He also wants me to have fun while praising Him too. I am going to do with all my might, praise the Lord for His mercy, grace and who He really is. The person in charge for that night already started to get us suggesting the songs that we want, I have got a long one waiting for him, hopefully he is not overwhelm.

Yea, hopefully, I won't be disappointed that I can't get what I want from my list, it's God's stuff, so I will let Him choose what's best. Actually truly speaking, everything's always been God's, never been anyone else, so all glory goes to Him. Amen!

There's still some time till the day itself, so might as well be patient and pray for the events that are yet to come. I pray that people will be touch through this event, especially pre-believers that might be coming. Let it be something special yet personal to all those who will be coming on that night. Believers and pre-believers alike.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment