Thursday, January 27, 2011

errmmm....new year plus etc....

It's already almost the time of year, where something new is about to happen.

I really can't wait for new year to come, I mean it's going to be something different, not the normal family stuff that I go thru every year, rather it's like a family trip to Penang with my immediate family members. And I could just take the time to chillax, and not to think about anything else, other than spending time on the net with my broadband, and spending time with my family, dad, mom, and 2 adorable sis. :)

After coming back, there will be a pile of work waiting, hoping to catch up with my studies while the break is on.
There will be assignments needed to be done, projects, test 1 for electronics analysis 1, and time for crowning session. Truthfully, I am still wondering where God is gonna put me to serve this coming term, I personally have my eyes on serving in the mass communication position, but I still have to consult God on this. I really feel that I should.

After all, it's not about me, but it's about how God wants to use me to impact others around me. I am glad for the new committee, and I hope for a good start, and everything else which will be good. I hope that I could get along with everyone on the committee, and I am pretty sure, I can IF I personally make it RIGHT WITH GOD.

I personally can't wait for the LEADERSHIP TRAINING COURSE by UNCLE ABRAHAM.
Really believing that I will have a good time with the other committee members during COMMITTEE PLANNING RETREAT ( that includes the NEW and OLD committee).

No comments:

Post a Comment