Friday, September 10, 2010

Just catching up with live....

OK, it have been really true that I have not been updating my blog at all, and I am here to do that once again....

It's been like a week since my break begun, and now I am hoping that it wouldn't end so so so early, cause I have so much to catch up on. I have been like playing with maplestory, a kind of online game I started being really fond of, in reality I have been like addicted already. NOT A GOOD THING AT ALL!!!

But it has been a blessed week too, normally i will have so many activities till like I wouldn't have time to actually open up a book or sit down on the couch watching TV. And I can proudly say that I can just do more than that. I was able to regain and recover myself physically before going back to uni life and also feel my time more wisely doing necessary stuff, thanks to my parents for forbidding me to go out all week.

I somehow regret a little of the week for not updating some things which I couldn't do during my normal times, while I am at uni, or even during the weekends at normal times, too much have just been going on, and holidays are the best time to slow down and chill, to get things done.

Some things in life just seem to have a big impact in one's live, one of them is getting to know Christ and the good news which was part of my live, a really significant one that I will never let go.
The other one that i encounter was not doing well, people just seem to face failure in live at times, and it's always a time where you will have to choose to stand up and not fall, but it all just depend on that particular individual at that moment, the decision that he/she makes will affect who will he/she becomes in the near future, right now I know that deep down I am no quiter, so I won't stop working hard till I finish this degree, I know that I am called to be a student here, and no matter what I have to face, I will just have to achieved my goal which is to do well here, first and foremost is to glorified His name here in uni. I maybe busy with everything in the world, that includes serving God, in wherever I am, church, or christian fellowship. Generally, I am not going to give up right now, not ever, just gonna keep doing the natural thing in my life which is to press on and work hard.

Uni is going to start like in a few days, gotta get myself pumped up for that time already....

Till I blog next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment