Friday, November 27, 2009

I see that day by day, our Christmas night practice is getting better but still there is more room for improvement.

Now I am in the multipurpose hall (MPH) practicing. I am also hoping that my heavenly Father would provide me with what I need such as time to study and to serve You. Overall, this event is Your event, Father. I hope that this would be a successful event and no conflicts and disturbances, in other words, flow smoothly till its over.

To everyone else, I would like to inform those reading my blog to attend and witness our Christmas night and our play, as this would be a good experience for all witnesses.

Details are:

Place: Dewan Seri Sarjana, Uniten, Putrajaya

Time: 8.oo pm- 11.oo pm

Date: 8th December 2009-11-27

Hope everyone have a good time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment