Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Until now since last week....

Until now since last week, I have been having flu and a slight fever from last sunday… what a package I have from my disease. I thought that I was cured already from that bad experience or nightmare (depend on how you wanna put it)….
Still hoping that this flu would be over…. I think it is just not me having the flu, I have heard a few cases before mine already, mostly were from my class…
Since I have a weak immunity system….. I think that the virus took the advantage to strike me first after a few cases have passed…..lol…. as everyone knows that this coming weekend, there would be a pc fair held at KLCC, I really want to go for this pc fair to get a few things but if my parents still finds me in my current condition (mucus drooling and having slight fever) , I won’t be allow to go to this pc fair so I hope that everyone out there would help to pray for me for my well being….
P.S. I do not have H1N1 so don’t worry…..
That’s all for now…..so continue praying for me….thx…. and would tell you how do I feel after that =P

No comments:

Post a Comment